Chris Dannen is CIO, co-founder, and managing partner at Iterative Capital, the New York-based cryptocurrency investment manager, and CEO of Escher, the Bitcoin liquidity platform.
Chris and I discuss:
– Consulting with Major tech comanies
– The problems with centralized management
– The power of open allocation and FOSS
– Banking History in the US
– Sherman Antitrust Act
– The Wildcat Banking Period
– Bitcoin’s role in improving the legacy system
Check out the amazing blog from Chris and the team at Iterative Capital.
Hope you’re saving savings by stackin’ those sweet, sweet, sats at
Rate, Subscribe, and Review the show, and share it with someone who’s curious about Bitcoin and needs a place to start.